JUNE 20, 2015—On our way back to Rome from Florence for the last day of our 12-day tour we stopped by another ancient Italian city in the Tuscany Region: Siena.
Siena is famous for a number of things, including:
– medieval structures distinctly gothic architecture
– Piazza del Campo
– Duomo di Siena
– the color known as “Siena Brown” (you’ll understand why that color is named as such after viewing this slideshow video)
This is a short slideshow video of our Walking Tour of the city of Siena. Enjoy watching.
“Best of Italy” Family Tour
In June 2015, our extended family of 11 went to Rome for our “Best of Italy” tour.
For 12 days we’ve toured Rome and the Vatican City, travelled to southern Italy all the way to the Amalfi Coast, and to northern Italy all the way to the great lakes near the Swiss border.
FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE: ‘WE.ARE.WANDERFUL’
DON’T forget to SUBSCRIBE immediately to this channel to make sure you don’t miss out on our regular updates.
You Tube Channel:
Like us also on Facebook:
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS
Check out also our other channel/s:
1) Learn Street Math — community-contributed speed and mental math tricks for day-to-day applications
2) Madiskarte Ang Pinoy — hacks and tricks by and for Filipinos
3) Bong Saculles — personal channel of Bong Saculles
OTHER RECOMMENDED CHANNELS
1) It’s More Fun In the Philippines:
2) National Geographic Channel: