Visit Iguazú Falls // Argentina OR Brazil? // South America Ep. 7





Iguazú Falls seems to be on every travelers bucket list these days & there are many different ways (and places) that you can see them. Today I talk a little about our experience at Iguazú Falls in Argentina; what we brought with us, what we would have changed about our time there and why we decided to visit in Argentina.

Iguazú Falls are waterfalls situated on the border of the Argentine province of Misiones & the Brazilian state of Paraná. Together, these falls are the largest waterfall system in the world! When you are looking at the falls from above, the right bank on the Brazilian side makes up more than 95% of the Iguazu River basin but only 20% of the falls themselves. On the left side (the Argentinian side) you will find the other 80%.

You can also visit Iguazu Falls from the country of Paraguay which also serves as a gateway to Iguazu.

Headed to Iguazu Falls in Argentina & wondering where to stay? Check out some of your options below 👇

✖ Gran Melia Iguazu (luxury)
✖ Hotel Posada La Sorgente (Comfort)

Please Note: Products linked above are affiliate links. This means that although it costs you nothing extra to use my link, I do receive payment in trade for my recommendations to you. Thank you in advance for using my links to help support this content! It means a lot!

✖ INSTAGRAM –
✖ I’M ON INSTAGRAM TOO –
✖ TWITTER –
✖ FACEBOOK –
✖ SNAPCHAT – tltravel
✖ TRAVEL WITH US –
✖ EMAIL – terilynn@tltravel.ca

Looking for COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC for your travel videos? I use ARTLIST! Artlist is great because not only can you use their music on YouTube, for professional projects as well. Sign up using my referral link at we BOTH get FREE MONTHS 👉

Please Note: TL Travel video & photo content outside of this South America series is all our own. Stock images & video were only used in this case as we recap our 2014 trip through South America taken before starting this channel.

#IguazúFalls #Argentina #SouthAmerica

source

Related articles

Selina Bariloche – Now I Make

Selina’s #NOWIMAKE initiative has supplied a voice to neighborhood artists, empowering them to depart their very own unique mark on Selina. It’s easy to see the enthusiasm behind the strokes of paint that make up these stunning artwork parts, inspiring digital nomads, crack-takers, and backpackers to assume outside the box as they investigate Argentina. resource […]

Experience Day seventy two: El Calafate to Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina

Entire Post: The Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina is a 250 sq. kilometer ice formation that feeds into Largo Argentino and is a major tourist attraction in Patagonia. El Calafate, Argentina was again a person of the substantial markers for my vacation. After setting off from Gobernador Gregores at very first gentle, I received on my way for a […]

3 Comments

Leave a Reply