Long lasting blooms – the brand new Tall Dark & Handsome Geranium variety is the result of six years’ breeding by Thompson & Morgan. This variety boasts almost-black glossy leaves that contrast beautifully against the vibrant pink flowers, and it climbs up to 120cm (3′ 9″), giving an impressive six-foot display of colour when planted in the tower planter. The blooms are completely pollenless, meaning they will have a longer flowering period, from late Spring until the first frosts.
A perfect pairing – the tower planter display is a perfect size for any outdoor space, adding colour to patios, balconies and even raised beds. The plant also flowers across the entire stem, not just the terminal shoots, to provide more flowers and brighter colours to decorate the tower.
Ready to grow – delivered in late May / early June the geranium plants are supplied in 1 litre pots meaning when they arrive, they can be put instantly in the tower planter ready to grow and provide a fantastic display of colour to your outdoor space all summer long.
- Flowering period: June – October
- Plant position: full sun or part-shade
- Soil type: fertile, well-drained
- Mature size (h x w): 180cm x 60cm (5′ 9″ x 1′ 9″)
- 3 x Geranium Tall Dark & Handsome Hot Pink (in 1L pots) – not scented, with pink flowers and dark chocolate leaves with green margins
- 1 x Tower Pot Kit – includes 1 x frame; 1 x saucer; 1 x pot (h x w): 30cm x 36cm (12″ x 14.5″), total height with frame: 1.3m (4′ 2″)
- 1 x cultural instruction booklet