Traveling can be a great way to make new friendships and with a touch of luck, a date and find the best Romantic.
British Holiday Destinations
But if you are a full-time employer with long working hours and sleepless nights -save only for Friday and Saturday nights, you may think of a getaway as a far-flung dream that slowly evaporates up to the air, let alone finding a soul mate. It is a fact that many professionals who live in big cities like London tend to be single in their 30s to 40s, often to 50s. Many of them are busy professionals with a career, tons of good friends and good looks. Apparently, friends and good looks don’t always give you the key to meet someone special.
If you have not found anyone who can fill your weekends with love and laughter, it may be because of your limited options. Why don’t you try joining a professional dating site in London, like Lovestruck and see if this works for you? Many singles have found their new love and even the right person(s) to marry by joining an online dating service. Online dating services with local-based focus allow you to register an account and search from thousands of high-quality singles in your city. No more failed long-distance relationship and you can meet another single who lives in the same city as you.
For you who live in London and may have found someone through an online dating site like lovestruck, you will need tips and suggestions on most romantic things to do while you are in the city and most romantic destinations in the country. This will make sure, if everything goes well between you two, you can take the relationship to a next level.
Here are top five romantic British holiday destinations, compiled by our editor
1. Are you worried that London restaurants may pose too much work-related stress and past-relationship-traumas for both of you? Head on to Ludlow, Shropshire where the varied topography, castles, and villages will help you unwind and step back in time. Go to a five-star restaurant in Ludlow and order a bottle of bubbles (or wine).
2. Since you may still want to escape the city setting for a romantic getaway, you should consider going to Cotswolds. Travel websites and travellers’ reviews tend to praise Cotswolds for its picturesque, rural towns and market where historic properties and magnificent castles swiftly take you to another era.
“British holiday destinations”
3. England is full of historical sites and romantic places to visit in a British holiday destinations. But why walk and sore your feet when you can take a horse-drawn hackney carriage during your trip to Windsor Castle in the beloved town of Windsor? Situated in Berkshire, Windsor is full of historical sites and beautiful architectures. You can choose to take 30-minute or 1-hour carriage trip depending on your liking and of course the weather.
4. Thinking about the best place to propose your loved one? You may love West Cornwall in St Ives. Go to the long, winding road of B3306 to St Just and both of you will get great sunset view to the sea. Spending some time in St Ives beach is especially great because not many tourists pack the area.
5. Assuming that it is time to go back to reality, you will want the shift to be smooth and still romantic
. Take your loved one on a helicopter tour or hot air balloon tour over London thats is great for a British holiday destinations (a bottle of cooled champagne can really help ease the tension of going back to the city) and if you still have time, pamper yourself and your significant other for a spa treatment.
Eventually, when everything that has to be done has been done, you can go back to your apartment and your daily routine, knowing that you have impressed someone important for you (at least for now) and will be in touch again for another adventure together in a near future.
Tags: British holiday destinations, British holiday destinations,British holiday destinations