– Visit for more information on Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island that is a self-governing commonwealth of the USA. It is a colorful, diverse and culturally unique island. Offering visitors hip, funky restaurants, Spanish forts, many shopping malls, the tropical rain forests, glitzy casinos, stunning beaches and caves to explore.
What to see / do
* Castillo de San Felipe del Morro — Commonly known as El Morro, is one of Old San Juan’s most recognizable landmarks.
* The Vieques Biobay — One of the most bioluminescent bays with its geography, climate and local conservation.
* El Yunque — Also known as “The Anvil”, is a tropical rain forest and a lush, mountainous terrain
* Culebrita — Unspoiled beauty of long stretches of sand and water in several shades of blue.
* Rio Camuy Caves — Over 10 miles of caverns, 220 caves and 17 entrances.
* Ponce Carnival – Devilish vejigantes patrol the streets in their masks and colourful costumes at Ponce’s annual carnival. Lively street parades and parties.
* Casals Festival — Classical music festival attracting an international roster of artists and ensembles.
* Saborea Puerto Rico — Three days of eating the finest Caribbean specialities and drinking rum, culinary seminars with cooking demos as well as rum and wine tastings
* Puerto Rico Heineken Jazzfest — The annual Puerto Rico Heineken Jazzfest brings together some of the biggest names in Latin jazz
* San Sebastián Street Festival – Fairground rides, food stalls and live music take over San Sebastian Street.