– Visit for more information on Miami, USA.
Miami is the principal, central, and most populous city of the South Florida metropolitan area and the 42nd largest city in the United States.
What to see
* Zoo Miami — More than 2,000 animals, representing over 500 species (Over 40 endangered species)
* Miami Seaquarium — 38-acre tropical paradise with 8 different marine animal shows
* Everglade National Park — largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, boasts rare and endangered species
* Miami Children’s Museum — 14 exciting galleries full of interactive and bilingual exhibits
* Jungle Island – home for 1,100 tropical birds, 2,000 varieties of plants and flowers, and the best trained bird show in the world
* Monkey Jungle — A total of 30 species of primates including gibbons, guenons and spider monkeys
* Coral Castle — Sculpture garden in stone, hand-carved 1,100 tons of coral rock by one man, Edward Leedskalnin from 1923 to 1951.
Due to our mild weather year-round, Miami is a hot spot for national and international events and festivals
* Miami Art Deco Weekend — Arts and culture of the Art Deco era (approx. 1925-1945).
* Miami Beach Antique Show — World’s largest indoor antique show, with more than 800 of the most established dealers in the world
* Miami Film Festival -complimentary movie al fresco, right at the water’s edge on Bal Harbour beach.
* The Summer Groove — five-day weekend fundraising event that has something for everyone: golf, comedy, concert, benefit dinner, youth summit, youth basketball clinic and sports conference, a free block party, an all-star basketball game and numerous exclusive functions.
* Festival Miami – annual music festival that opens the South Florida arts season.