African Wildlife Documentary film
TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT SOUTH AFRICA
1. You can drink our tap water (at most places, anyway).
2. You can see Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Giraffe, Rhino and Crocodile in the wild (and lots, LOTS more — the Kruger Park is a MUST!!!!).
3. South Africa has the longest wine route in the world, the R62 wine route
4. The Tugela Falls is the second highest waterfall in the world, where the water tumbles down 850 metres. First place goes to the Angel Falls in Venezuela at 979 metres.
5. Blyde River Canyon is the third largest canyon in the world — and the largest green one. The Grand Canyon in the US is the biggest, and the Fish River Canyon in Namibia the second.
6. South Africa has some of the best reefs in the world for scuba diving.
7. We have really good weather. Really, really good weather!!! Especially in the Lowveld in winter!
8. Pretoria has the second largest number of embassies in the world after Washington, D.C.
9. The only street in the world to house two Nobel Peace prize winners is in Soweto. Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu both have houses in Vilakazi Street in Soweto.
10. South Africa houses one of the three largest telescopes in the world at Sutherland in the Karoo.
All content copyright by Photos of Africa
Filmed with HD camera , 2012