Cape Town, South Africa is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with so many incredible activities and places to see. This video provides a taste of a few must see experiences around Cape Town.
Features in the video:
1. Muizenberg is a beach-side suburb of Cape Town. It is situated where the shore of the Cape Peninsula curves round to the east on the False Bay coast. It is considered to be the birthplace of surfing in South Africa and is currently home to a surfing community, centered on the popular ‘Surfer’s Corner’. A great place to learn how to surf but be careful as this area has experienced shark attacks in the past
2. Lions Head – An incedibly scenic hike to a 360 degree lookout at the peak. This hike is suitable for most individuals (40-90 minutes depending on fitness level). The terrain is well marked and quite busy during peak season.
3. Brass Bells – The closest waterfront patio you can imagine! This amazing location is a must see. On big swell days the water crashes against the retaining wall and can often splash the people sitting close by. On calmer days you can actually swim in the tidal pool or catch a glimpse of the surfers on the near by wedge breatk
4. Green Market Square – A unique market located in the middle of downtown Cape Town. This is a great place to grab some souvenirs or take in some entertainment like the dancers seen in this video
5. Bolders Beach Penguins – Thousands of Penguins in a warm beachy environment! The area is protected and closed off to getting too close to Penguins but you can swim at adjacent beaches where Penguins will literally swim right past you!
6. Drum Beat Seal Harbour Tour – This 1 hour harbour cruise takes you to a near by Seal Island. Here you get up close and personal with thousands of seals surfing in the breaks, catching sun on the rocks, or doing tricks by the boat.
7. Table Mountain – The most iconic landmark in all of Cape Town. There are a variety of different routes to the top that range in difficulty. All the trails lead to amazing views of Cape Town.
This video was shot with a GoPro 360 Video Rig. It was filmed and edited by www.movesmedia.com using Kolor software, Autopano Video Pro and Auto Pano Giga.