Take note: THIS Video clip May NOT Participate in ON THE YOUTUBE Mobile App. OR Cellular phone BROWSER (i.e. Safari) BUT IT DOES Do the job ON LAPTOPS AND DESKTOP Personal computers. SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE.
The hold out is more than and the tale carries on!
We depart Potes early in the morning to discover the to start with of the main roadways in the Picos, the N-621.
Points started out out very well, extra fantastic roadways and wonderful scenery, but then we strike the mountain ranges. As gorgeous as it was, the weather conditions was seriously terrible with perhaps 60ft of visibility if we have been blessed and relentless rain.
We pressed on and as we went down the other aspect of the mountain into a diverse “county” the sun arrived out but in trade for terrible tarmac…. we designed it get the job done thought. 😀
Video clip Contents:
– The normal faffing as we get ready to established off
– I have a chilly
– Petrol Station faffery
– A bit of hefty steel to shake the cobwebs off
– The weather conditions turns on us
– We regroup at the prime of the mountain
– Escape the clouds to find a crappy street floor
– a Caisey Neistat – esque time lapse )
– We quit for lunch and to soak up a bit of sun
– Outtake: F**k F**k F**K….. Focus!!!
Debonaire – Dope
Xavier Rudd – Follow the Sunlight
@thebathbiker on Instagram (The Tub Biker)
@thebathbiker on Facebook
Video clip Credit score to Phil “The Rainmaker”
Image Credit score to Nick “The Hobo (aka Vanguard Biker)