Emotional intelligence can easily be understood as the ability of an individual to identify, understand, use and control emotions.
A person who has high emotional intelligence has various advantages in the current life.
- He or she is able to have better communication with people
- Resolve conflicts
- Improve his or her relationships
- Reduce anxiety levels in their lives
Having high emotional intelligence helps a person have high empathy levels which are critical in relationships.
Empathy is the ability to share and understand the feelings of another.
How to Talk to Anyone
Every (good) speaker knows that the best delivery is one that makes each person in the audience feel every word was just for him or her.
In the art of effective conversation as well as public speaking, it is imperative to take an interest in the person or persons you are talking to.
Know what they like and what they don’t like.
In this collection you will find:
- What Is Emotional Intelligence
- The Emotional Brain
- Primary and Secondary Emotions
- How to Observe and Express Your Emotions
- How to Improve Your Social Skills
- Emotional Intelligence in Relationships
- What Is an Empath
- Emotion Management
- Emotion Intelligence and Empathy
- Empaths and Narcissists
- The Basics of Communication
- Effective Oral Communication
- Body Language
- Public Speaking
- What Causes Overthinking
- How to Declutter Your Mind
- How to Declutter Your Environment
- How to Declutter Relationships
- And Many More!
Hope it helps someone.