ITALY UNEXPLORED TOUR | Be a part of My Special ITALIAN TOUR | Travel to Italy
Dreaming about heading to #Italy but dreading crowds and #tourist foodstuff? Why not embark on an personal a hundred% reliable working experience where by you try to eat, drink and explore along with the #locals although viewing sights even wilder than your imagination?
Check out OUT MY ITALIAN TOUR 2017
Internationally renowned #Italian foodstuff blogger and property cook dinner Vincenzo’s Plate, along with creator of exclusive Italian activities Hidden Italy Tours have merged forces and established the tour of a life span.
Be a part of the Italian born pair in Abruzzo, the greenest area in Europe, where by you will see and style the miracles of this secret gem, which offers the ideal of the Adriatic sea and the mountainside.
This eight working day/seven night journey begins at Vincenzo’s Nonna’s desk, where by you will get pleasure from a property-cooked food prepared specially, and the highlights do not stop, with eighty% of Italian truffles uncovered in Abruzzo and some of the most acclaimed wine and added virgin olive oil on the earth, you will take a look at and uncover a culinary earth of hidden treasures…with a see.
Introducing: Italy Unexplored with Vincenzo’s Plate.
The Genuine Italy, like you’ve in no way seen it just before.
– Household-cooked welcome meal at Nonna’s home where by you will style the flavours of the area
– Excess virgin olive oil tasting class in a single of the oldest mill in Italy
– Overlooking the three highest mountains in #Abruzzo in all of their glory although having fun with a food from the rooftop of a single of the most internationally acclaimed B+B’s in Italy
– A entire working day discovering #Tremiti Islands on a non-public yacht
– Wine tasting at family members-owned vineyard #Zaccagnini where by you get near to the grapes and master winemakers, although having fun with a food overlooking the vineyard.
– Fresh #seafood food in an historic fisherman’s hut (Trabocco) although overlooking the #Adriatic sea
– #Pecorino cheese generating class found in a single of “The most stunning cities” Italy on a farm that is fully immersed in the traditions of shepherds and guarding the land
– two delicious #cooking lessons with Vincenzo’s Plate where by you will cook dinner and try to eat some of his favorite Abruzzo dishes
– Special #new music & art stay performances in shocking areas with uninterrupted views
– six nights’ accommodation in a centrally found lodge in vivid Pescara, moments’ walk from the seaside
– one night accommodation in Isola del Gran Sasso, the highest mountain in Abruzzo
– Pick-up and drop-off from and to #Rome
– Non-public transfers by minivan for all the length of the tour
– Provided meals: seven breakfasts, seven lunches and three dinners
July 2nd – 9th 2017
This exclusive #tour is reserved for ten visitors in 2017. It has been specially curated for the #Summer time.
Price Per Individual
Double home AUD $3900 – US $2900 – EU €2600 per individual (double home based mostly on double occupancy)
Solitary home supplement € a hundred and fifty
Double home solitary use supplement € 300
Ebook NOW try to email@example.com
Check out OUT THE ITINERARY
Director: Vincenzo Prosperi
Cameraman: Antonio Straccini
Editor: Roberto Morelli
Drone Cameraman: Air Abruzzo
Audio: Mario Gabrieli
Producer: Suzanne Prosperi
Tour Designer: Hidden Italy Tours
Music: Audio Community www.audionetwork.com
#italiantour #tourofabruzzo #privatetour #italianholiday #italy #italyunexploredtour #italytours #vincenzosplate #hiddenitalytours #abruzzotour
#vincenzosplate #italyunexplored #vincenzosplate #hiddenitalytours #italiantours #tour #journey #traveltoitaly #abruzzotour #abruzzo #italy #italytours #italytour #chefvincenzo #abruzzoitaly #regionofitaly #privateitaliantour #tourofitaly #italyunexploredtour #vincenzoprosperi #asyou’veneverseenit #vincenzo’splate #cookingschool #abruzzoitaly #rome #abruzzomare
Make sure you look at: “PIZZA DOLCE ABRUZZESE | Natural and organic Layered Cake Recipe The Most MOIST Sponge Cake At any time”