Check out my website for help with your Cover, Invitation/Sponsorship Letter and Itinerary:
1. Go to the embassy website ( to look for the checklist under the visa type that you choose.
2. Complete the requirements- Tourist visa requirements are almost the same for visit visa requirements.
–Please still do check the requirement checklist for each short term visa category, you can find it here:
3. Set an appointment here –
-note that the details cannot be modified once saved and you will have to cancel the appointment if there is a mistake and just book a new one.
-You can apply as early as 6 months before your intended date of departure.
4. Submit your application to BLS International-which is the outsourced partner to the Embassy of Spain in the Philippines and the Consulate General of Spain in Manila
New Embassy Address: Unit 1903, 19th Floor, Philippine AXA Life Center, 1286 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
5. You will have your biometric in the embassy and you would need to pay the Visa fee.
– Visa Fee increases from February 2nd
*Above 12 years: PHP 4,510 (80 Euro)
*6 to 11 years: PHP 2,260 (40 Euro)
*Children under 6 years: Free of charge
-There will be a Visa processing fee that you would need to pay on top of the Visa Fee- It’s Php 870 but children under 6 y/o are free of charge.
6. Track your application and Wait for the result.
*A completed and signed Spanish visa application form. You may download from the embassy website or here:
*Complete Travel itinerary- watch my video here:
*If you wanted to know the additional requirements you would need from your sponsor, check out my youtube video:
*Additional document requirements for a minor – direct to the other video:
You can also join my Facebook group where I post more blogs, tips, and recommendations.. if you have further questions you can post it here or send me a direct message…