Germany Motorhome Tour 2018 – Aspect one!! In April we went on a street journey about Germany in our motorhome. This is Aspect one (which would not essentially feature Germany at all… sorry!)
For more information about our travels, visit – you can find a map on listed here which exhibits all the locations we stayed at & frequented alongside our journey.
In this video clip we received sidetracked on our way to Germany- we received sidetracked a Whole lot! We frequented an ice cave, a waterfall & an deserted mine- none of which we understood existed before we remaining! There’s also an Easter egg hunt… Delighted belated Easter!
Aspect 2 is out on THURSDAY!!
DJI Mavic Pro Drone:
(affiliate inbound links- really don’t cost you any further but offers us a small amount of fee (as an alternative of Google receiving it). This is effective even if you purchase a thing else by Amazon, so sense cost-free to arrive again & simply click one of these inbound links everytime. Thank you for your help. 👍😚)
As usually, if you have any inquiries, enable me know down below and really don’t overlook to push the bell to be notified of our up coming video clip.
In 2017, our loved ones travelled Europe in a motorhome. When we returned, we resolved we preferred it so much we needed to do it yet again! So we traded in the van for a bigger product, quit (one of) our work opportunities and in 2018 we are heading off to discover Europe yet again- good RV living!
We began with Germany and then transferring on to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and several more. We hope you can abide by our journey!
Abide by OUR ADVENTURES:
– British couple with a (mainly pleasant) teenage daughter, gradually checking out our way about Europe in our motorhome & with our Triumph Scrambler motorbikes.
– We appreciate getting drone films and vlogging about our adventures.
– SUBSCRIBE to abide by our travels. We’re scheduling Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and much more in 2018.
– Swift Bessacarr 496 Motorhome
– Iphone X
– Easter eggs (most of this Germany Motorhome Tour series is driven by Easter Eggs!!)
– Ice Cave
– Deserted mine
Many thanks FOR Observing!! Do not overlook to SUBSCRIBE and simply click the bell if you want to abide by our adventures. 😀🔔 As usually, sense cost-free to question any inquiries down below and I am going to do my greatest to reply them!
Right up until up coming time- secure travels.
Wandering Chook Adventures 👍 🙃