#Egypt #travel Is CAIRO Safe? (EGYPT)

23 Comments

  1. It is probably the top of my list as far as places to visit. Did you know that Admiral Martin once ordered three nuclear armed a4's to attack Cairo. Talk about insanity.

  2. Cairo is definitely safe at the upper class areas which is only 10% of whole Cairo, and the rest 90% you have to stay woke and vigilant …. things are crazy out there

  3. Welcome to cairo brother and respect for going into the non touristic areas and chatting with the locals thats the best way to know more about our people and culture but as a cairo resident i advice women especially to not go there alone at night but the usual everyday places are quite safe for females and shouldn't worry about anything.. stay safe

Leave a Reply