Spice up your sound!
The MultiDrive is considered an overdrive, more than a distortion pedal. The mode switch selects Tubeism, Standard or Flat overdrive type sounds. All with a preserved bottom since the pedal let through the low frequencies untouched and solid. With guitar, it provides a slightly overdriven bluesy tone with lots of sustain and body. This is the pedal to spice up your sustain!
The MultiDrive was first introduced in 2001. The 2008 edition improvements added 3 dB higher headroom, higher sensitivity and new analog circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise, as well as true bypass switching technique. The latest Studio Edition, introduced in 2015, comes with a complete new design, optimized signal path, new signal relay switching technique, overvoltage protection up to 18V and the possibility to power the pedal with anything from 9-12V DC.
- Preserve the low range
- Suitable for live and studio use
- Universal Overdrive Pedal
- Tubeism, Standard and Flat modes
- Controls for Drive and Volume
- True Bypass Signal Relay Switching
- Protected against over voltage up to 18V
- Powered by 9 to 12V DC
- Optional (not included): EBS AD-9 Power Supply