10. Dubai Marina: Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city that is established along a three kilometres stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. It is the world’s largest artificial marina and offers glorious views, boat rides and walkways.
9. Dubai Beaches: Dubai is a place that is blessed with a number of clean and scenic white sandy beaches where you can enjoy a lot, the soft sand, temperate and crystal clear water and pleasant sunshine make Dubai beaches an impressive tourist attraction. The resorts and parks associated with beaches provide a pleasing environment for sun bathing, relaxing, walking or participating in wide variety of sports activities like swimming, sailing, surfing and water skiing. Some of the popular beaches of Dubai are the Al Mazmar Beach, Jumeirah Beach, Jebel Ali Beach, Russian beach, kite beach etc.
8. The World Islands: It is an artificial cluster of numerous small islands that are designed in the rough shape of a world map and is located 2.5 meters off the cost of Dubai, UAE. It comprises of 300 private small artificial islands that are divided into four categories; estate homes, private homes, dream resorts and community islands. The World Islands are unique and give you an extreme sense of luxury and pleasure.
7. Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper in Dubai and is known as one of the world’s tallest building having the height of more than 828 meters. This stylish and amazing building is a perfect example of marvellous architecture. It provides a spectacular view of the city sparkling in the night. It houses various residential accommodation, there is an observation desk on the 124th floor with optical telescopes, commercial spaces and also the renowned Armani hotel.
6. The Palm Islands: These are two man made islands in Dubai, in the form of palm trees and are known as the Palm Jumeirah, the Palm Jebel Ali and the third island that was planned named as Deira Island. The arrangement of these islands is in the form of palm tree, capped with a crescent. There are more than 100 luxurious hotels, residential beach side apartments and villas, water theme parks, marinas, shopping malls, restaurants, sports activities and health resorts.
5. Ski Dubai: It is in fact an indoor ski resort with indoor ski area of 22,500 square meters. It is a section of the Mall of the Emirates which is one of the world’s largest shopping malls. This resort contains an eighty five meter high indoor mountain with five slopes of fluctuating steepness and difficulty, it also includes a 400-metre-long run, the first indoor black run in the world and a tow lift and quadrant lift that carries snowboarders and skiers up the mountain.Ski Dubai is home to numerous penguins that play there at several times and once you get admission in it you are also provided with winter clothing and snowboard accessories.
4. The Dubai Fountain: It is the largest choreographed fountain system in the world which is established on the 30-acre artificial Burj Khalifa Lake in Dubai. This fountain is 900 feet long and also has five circles of fluctuating sizes and two central arcs. The Dubai Fountain can sprinkle 83,000 litres of water in the air at any time and have been installed with over 6,600 lights and 25 color projectors.
3. The Dubai Mall: The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest shopping mall according to total area .It got over 75,000 visitors every week.This mall includes the wonderful Dubai Aquarium and Under Water Zoo which is the world’s largest acrylic planet, Dubai Ice Rink that is based on refrigeration plant technology that maintains the consistency of ice bed, SEGA republic; an indoor theme park where visitors can enjoy more than 150 amusement games, Reel cinema with more than 2,800 seats and this mall contains more than 1,200 shops with numerous worthy items and also has the world’s largest sweet shop.
2. Burj Al Arab: It is one of the famous and luxurious hotels of Dubai, which is the world’s fourth tallest hotel and often referred as the only 7-Star hotel in the world.It is situated on an artificial island that is located at 280 meters away from Jumeirah beach and is linked by a special curving bridge. It is a remarkable landmark that has a height of 1,053 feet and resembles the sail of a ship.
1. Desert Safari: The most beautiful place to visit in Dubai that is gaining much popularity among tourists in Dubai is Desert Safari. It is one of the great attractions of Dubai that should not be missed to visit, it gives an amazing experience of enjoying sands of the desert and is an outstanding way to refresh and amaze yourself.It can be visited in morning, evening and also at night.
IMAGE SOURCE: “GOOGLE SEARCH”