You may have read and heard a lot of tips regarding how to pack your stuff whenever you travel. Some of the tips you have learned you already practice by heart but there are some that you may have forgotten. So to refresh your minds on how to pack your stuff properly, here are several useful packing tips:
• Secure your documents when you pack your things. Make sure that you keep a scanned copy of your passport, airline tickets and passport pictures. Keep them in your email so that you can easily access them when needed.
• Separate your valuables like credit cards, cash and traveler’s cheques; keep them in different pockets or bags. So that in case you are robbed, you will not completely lose all your cash.
• Use small bottles in packing your toiletries like shampoo and lotion, so that you won’t need to bring with you those big bottles.
• When you pack your clothes, make sure that you pack only the stuff that you will use. If you are going to be on the road for several weeks, it is much better to wash your clothes instead of packing too many items.
• You medications as well as your important documents should be placed in your carryon bag. You can also pack at least one fresh clothes for long travel. When you pack your carryon bag, imagine you are going to ride in one of those motorbikes with thin motorcycle tires so that you will only pack lightly.