This list of top 10 things to do in Argentina shows you the highlights of the country based on my own experience of 4 months traveling from north to south.
— equipment used to produce this video —
Sony NEX 5
Zoom H2n Audio Recorder
SDHC Memory Card
Waterproof Memory Card Case
Backpack Osprey Farpoint 40
Argentina is the second largest country of South America and in matters of the diversity very close to it’s western neighbour – therefore Backpacking in Chile and Argentina are easy to combine!
From the impressive Iguazu Falls in the north over to South Americas party town in the center, the big lake region with green forests surrounding Bariloche and the stunning mountain ranges as well as glaciers in Patagonia to the Land of Fire in the south you’re able to enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities and cultural experiences.
Things to do in Argentina covered in this video:
1. Fitz Roy & Cerro Torre in El Chalten (0:35)
2. Tierra del Fuego & Beagle channel, Ushuaia (0:56)
3. Live like a local in Rosario (1:16)
4. Lake region in Bariloche (1:43)
5. Iguazu Falls near Puerto Iguazu (2:07)
6. Perito Moreno Glacier, El Calafate (2:29)
7. Buenos Aires (2:51)
8. Valles Calchaquíes & Salta (3:17)
9. Wine in Mendoza (3:37)
10. El Bolsón and the Rio Negro Region (3:35)
Best Things to do in Argentina: your favorites?
Did I miss any important spot? Tell us your favorite spot in the comments below and feel free to share this video with your friends!
— my travel equipment —
Online Language Course
My favorite accommodations in Argentina:
Motion Design by Carina Stöwe: