Venture to the heart of the Black Sea in the lap of luxury and be among the first to sail aboard the magnificent World Navigator. This all-inclusive summer cruise from Atlas Ocean Voyages sails through unique ports from Ukraine to Turkey. This offer includes amenities and perks exclusive to Travelzoo members, valued at more than $4,500 per person.
- Roundtrip international airfare with free Economy Plus or Business Class upgrade
- Free ground transfers from airport to ship
- $500 Adventure Ashore credit per person, for pre-purchased land activities
- $200 onboard credit per person, for any onboard purchases
- 50% reduced deposit
Other inclusions on this $5,799 luxe-adventure voyage:
- 9-night cruise in an Oceanview Adventure Stateroom aboard the brand new World Navigator
- Unlimited spirits, fine wines, Champagnes, mineral water and specialty coffees
- Michelin Star-inspired dining
- 24-hour room service
- Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Free shore excursion in select ports
- Prepaid gratuities
Upgraded staterooms and suites are available. All suites and Horizon Deluxe staterooms receive a Business Class flight upgrade.
Depart: Aug. 4, 2021.
Ports include: Odessa, Ukraine; Novorossiysk, Russia; Sochi, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Sinop, Turkey; Amasra, Turkey; and Istanbul, Turkey.
This voyage is part of Atlas Ocean Voyages’ On Your Way promotion, which includes credits, upgrades and reduced deposits for Europe, Caribbean, South America and Antarctica sailings aboard the World Navigator booked by Sept. 30, 2020.
Ship details: Atlas Ocean Voyages will combine the rugged adventure of expedition cruising with the refinement of a luxury experience. Guests can enjoy unique, immersive excursions as well as overnight land experiences. Aboard World Navigator, guests will find the quiet side of luxury with all-inclusive wellness amenities like a fully equipped health center, juice bar and SeaSpa by L’Occitane. Various enrichment programs and onboard entertainment options are included, such as the AprèsSea experience pop-ups. Dining options include everything from Michelin-inspired international menus to casual meals at the poolside bar and grill. Spacious staterooms and suites come equipped with a walk-in private bath, queen size bed, state-of-the-art infotainment system in the living area, in-cabin tea and coffee machines, butler service in suites, L’Occitane bath amenities, and more. With a maximum passenger capacity of 196, the World Navigator provides its guests with a more intimate, premium sailing experience.